Luxury Moscow Accommodation in our Classical Rooms
Enjoy luxury hotel accommodation in Moscow at Hotel Savoy Moscow. Our hotel’s Classical rooms (26 - 29 sq.m) are furnished with elegant Italian furniture and decorated with different colors on each floor (26 sq. m). It features a queen-size bed with an orthopedic mattress, hypoallergic pillows and bedclothes, trousers press, safe, minibar, and mineral water. A marble bathroom is equipped with a heated marble floor and towel rack, hairdryer, magnifying mirror. In each room of our luxury Moscow hotel accommodation there are white cotton fluffy bathrobes & slippers with Savoy Hotel monogram.
Enjoy luxury hotel accommodation in Moscow at Hotel Savoy. Our rooms are furnished with elegant furniture and feature a queen-size bed. Room Rates are quoted in Rubles per room per night for single occupancy. Double occupancy is at additional 2500 Rubles. The Room Rates are subject to 18% VAT, include full buffet breakfast, WI-FI, free access to the Fitness center (gym, sauna and swimming pool). Find out the latest hotel deals, offers and packages available at Hotel Savoy Moscow.
- Children up to 12 sharing a room with their parents without extra bed are free.
- Extra bed costs 2500 Rubles, including buffet breakfast, subject to 18%VAT.
- Double occupancy for the tariffs excluding breakfast is 1500 Rbls., excluding 18% VAT
- Extra bed for the tariffs excluding breakfast is 1500 Rbls., excluding 18% VAT
- Breakfast is 1500 Rbls., including 18% VAT
- The Hotel provides its clients with a visa support upon request on conditions specified in the visa support form. Reservations must be guaranteed by valid credit cards or advance payments. In case of no-show the first night is subject to charge.
- Non-guaranteed reservations are cancelled at 16.00.
- The Hotel reserves the right to change the rack rates without prior notice.
- Cot for children from 0 to 2 years is provided free of charge.
- Pets and birds are not allowed at the Hotel.
- Check out time at 12:00 p.m.
- Check in time after 2:00 p.m.