Rules for the provision of services
1.1. These accommodation and service provision rules (hereinafter Rules) are worked out on the basis of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation in accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation from 07.02.1992 2300-1 Concerning the Protection of Consumer’s Rights, by Russian federation government regulations from 09.10.2015 No 1085 to regulate relations in the field of hotel services provision (hereinafter hotel services).
1.2. The Hotel is intended to provide temporary accommodation for the period agreed by Hotel administration.
1.3. Hotel operates on day and night basis for 24 hours.
1.4. Check-out hour is 12.00 p.m, Moscow time, Check-in time is after 14,00 Moscow time on current day.
1.5. Hotel Savoy is assigned to 5-star hotel category. The Hotel provides services in accordance with hereof and the hotel category.
1.6. OJSC "INFA-HOTEL" has exclusive rights to use the trade name "Savoy" on the territory of the Russian federation. No one is permitted to use identical or similar symbol or trade designation without rights holder's consent. Prohibition of the tights entails liability in accordance with current legislation.
1.7. The text of the current Rules is presented at the Front desk and included into the Guest information book.
II. BASIC DEFINITIONS
2.1. The Hotel is defined as a property complex “The Hotel Savoy”, being in proprietary possession by OJSC “INFA-HOTEL”, intended for providing hotel services. Business address: Rozhdestvenka St., 3/6 bld. 1, Moscow.
2.2. Hotel services — a complex of services to provide temporal accommodation at the Hotel including related services defined by the Contractor.
2.3. Room rate — cost of temporal accommodation and other related services, defined by the Contractor and delivered as unit rate.
2.4. Consumer/Guest — a person, willing to book/use or using and ordering hotel services only for personal needs, not associated with entrepreneurial activity.
2.5. Contractor — legal entity, registered within Russian federation legislation system — OJSC “INFA-HOTEL”.
2.6. Customer — private individual or legal entity, willing to purchase/book hotel services in accordance with hotel service provision agreement in favor of a Consumer/guest.
2.7. Reservation — advance booking of hotel rooms! property by a Customer (Consumer).
2.8. Check-out hour — due time, set by the current Rules (i. 1.4.) for checking-in and checking-out of a Consumer/Guest.
III. HOTEL ROOM CATEGORY
3.1. (Hotel key count - 67). Hotel room capacity - 67 rooms of different category:
Classical Room ( 26-29 sq.m) — 47 rooms
The rooms are furnished with elegant Italian furniture and decorated with different colors on each floor. It features @ queen-size bed with an orthopedic mattress, hypo allergic pillows and bedclothes, trousers press, safe, minibar, and mineral water. A marble bathroom is equipped with a heated marble floor and towel rack, hairdryer, magnifying mirror. In each room there are white cotton fluffy bathrobes & slippers with Savoy Hotel monogram.
Executive Room (34 sq. m)— 9 rooms
The stylish elegant rooms, featuring a separate sitting area with a comfortable armchair, have two windows with blackout drapes, carpeted floor, LCD-T'V, queen-size bed with an orthopedic mattress, hypo allergic pillows and bedclothes, trousers press, safe, minibar and mineral water. A marble bathroom is equipped with a heated marble floor and towel rack, hairdryer, magnifying mirror. In each room there are white cotton fluffy bathrobes & slippers with Savoy Hotel monogram.
Junior Suite (42 sq.m) — 6 rooms
The stylish elegant rooms with a separate sitting area featuring a carpeted floor, LCD-TV, queen-size bed with an orthopedic mattress, hypo allergic pillows and bedclothes, trousers press, safe, minibar and mineral water. A marble bathroom is equipped with a heated marble floor and towel rack, hairdryer, magnifying mirror. In each room there are white cotton fluffy bathrobes & slippers with Savoy Hotel monogram.
Business Suite (58 sq. m) - 4 rooms
A beautiful two-room apartment consisting of a living room and a bedroom is an ideal choice for a long stay. A living room furnished with an Italian designed sofa, a bureau, and a dinner table, An apartment features an LCD-TV, queen-size bed with an orthopedic mattress, hypo allergic pillows and bedclothes, trousers press, safe, minibar and mineral water, A marble bathroom is equipped with a heated marble floor and towel rack, hairdryer, magnifying mirror. In each room there are white cotton fluffy bathrobes & slippers with Savoy Hotel monogram.
Each room is equipped with Italian coffee machines “Caffitaly”.
Savoy Grand Suite (95 sq. m)—1 room
A luxurious three room apartment consists of a bedroom, living room and a study with a separate cloakroom and guest’s bathroom and the main bathroom with Jacuzzi, and an equipped kitchen. A living room features a purple couch, marble coffee table, wide screen LCD-TV, and a comfortable workplace. The interiors are unique with a touch of elegancy and represent a creative combination of respectable classics with a modern design. The apartment features a queen-size bed with an orthopedic mattress, hypo allergic pillows and bedclothes, trousers press, safe, minibar, mineral water and latest newspapers. A marble bathroom is equipped with a heated marble floor and towel rack, hairdryer and a magnifying mirror. In the room there are white cotton fluffy bathrobes & slippers with Savoy Hotel monogram. The room is equipped with Italian coffee machine “Caffitaly”.
A bottle of sparkling wine, a cheese plate, fruits and hand- made chocolate as a compliment upon arrival.
IV. ROOM RATES
4.1. The price-list approved by a Contractor includes information on rack-rates of all room types valid for current day- ‘Best Available Rate”. The information is available at the Front desk or on the Hotel site https://eng.savoy.ru.
4.2. A Contractor is able to apply Best Available Rates and other tariffs within approved rate policy as well as Loyalty Program, which includes Customer loyalty program, to all services provided by a Contractor.
Cost of services included into room rate and of related services is defined by a Contractor.
Contractor sets the catalogue of basic services included into room rate.
4.4. Services included into a room rate are:
- Buffet breakfast (depending on room rate);
- Individually controlled air conditioning;
- WLI Internet;
- Multi-language satellite-TV;
- Laptop-size in-room safe;
- Trousers press;
- Cosmetics set;
- Shoes set;
- Sewing kit;
- Fluffy bathrobes & slippers;
- Lighted makeup mirror, hair dryer;
- Non allergic pillows;
- Daily housekeeping;
- Turn-down service;
- Emergency call;
- First Aid set (available at the Reception);
- Newspaper delivery (upon request):
- Wake-up service;
- Boiled water, one set of crockery and table settings (upon request);
- Tea station (upon request);
- Coffee machine (in Business Suites and Savoy Grand Suite);
- Fitness centre, swimming pool (operating hours 07.00 — 23.00) and sauna ( operating hours 07.00-11.00; 19.00 — 23.00)
4.5 A Contractor is not allowed to provide other paid services not included into a room rate without a Consumer’s consent.
4.6. The Hotel provides other related services not included into the room rate
- Transport services;
- Dry cleaning;
- Renting of conference rooms;
- Renting of audio, visual and sound equipment for conference rooms;
- Food service (apart from buffet breakfast service if itis included into room rate)
- Local, international and long distance calls;
- Pay TV;
- Beauty salon;
4.7. A Contractor submits information on approved related services price-list on a Consumer's demand.
V. TERMS OF PAYMENT
5.1. A Contractor determines a day charge for accommodation on the basis of a set check-out hour defined by a Contractor.
5.2. Paying of the room rate is executed upon concluding an agreement in full (advance payment on a full volume room rate for the whole time period). A Consumer’s /Customer’s consent is executed by signing an agreement (Guest Register card).
5.3. A Consumer/Customer must pay for the Hotel services and other paid related services in full.
5.4. In case of late check-in and/or early check-out (staying at Hotel not more than 24 hours) a charge will be made for a whole 24 hour period regardless of the period of actual stay of Consumer at the Hotel.
5.5. In case of preliminary reservation on current date Contractor guarantees to accommodate a Consumer with a room after 14.00.Upon availability of vacant rooms Contractor is able to accommodate Consumer prior to check-in hour.
Accommodating a Consumer, having reservation on a current date, payment for the period from 00.h 00 min till the established check-in hour cannot be more than for half'a day.
5.6. In case of necessity to prolong the accommodation period the Consumer must state that to the Contractor by 12.00 of current date. The Contractor will prolong the accommodation period with the availability of vacant rooms. Payment for the prolongation of the accommodation period is effected by the Consumer on the basis of the Best Available Rates follows
From 12.00 until 18.00 - 50% amount of the indicated rate
After 18.00 — 100% amount of the indicated rate
Payment for accommodation period prolongation must be made prior to check-out hour of the extension day.
5.7. In the event that the accommodation has not been prolonged by the proper time indicated in item 5.6 and/or payment has not been made by Consumer that can be stated as a delay of check-out procedure and the Contractor will be entitled to demand instant check-out.
5.8. Services provided by the Contractor must be paid by the Consumer as follows:
- Pay cash through cash register
- By credit card. Contractor is entitled to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s Club, and JCB
- By bank transfer to Contractor's bank account
VI. RESERVATION TERMS AND PROCEDURE
6.1. Contractor is entitled to execute reservation procedure in any way such as settling a document, signed by both parts, or receiving reservation request submitted to reservation department or to Front desk office by Consumer
- by the phone (+7 495 620 88 55)
- by fax ( +7 495 620 86 65)
- by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- through Hotel corporate site ( www.savoy.ru)
- or by receiving reservation request through Customer’s extranet resources ( international reservation systems, tourist companies, others).
6.2. Reservation request letter can be composed in any format, but itis essential it contains necessary basic information for allowing hotel room reservation and verifying the Consumer/Customer as an initiator.
Basic information must include:
- Type of request (primary reservation, alterations, cancellation)
- Consumer’s/Customer’s phone/ fax number
- Consumer's fill name (Customer’s fall name and the name of the Company)
- Clients’ fall names (if request initiated by a Customer)
- Arrival/ departure date
- Room category and number
- Accommodation type
- Payment terms and form
- Guarantor’s identification information (if unavailable it will be considered as unguaranteed reservation)
- Full name of request executor.
6.3. Reservation is considered immediately valid and effective at the date and time of booking confirmation by Contractor. The Hotel is due to send booking confirmation within 24 hours since the request was made. The Hotel/Contractor can refuse the reservation if there are no rooms available on indicated date.
- Booking confirmation letter must include the following information:
- Legal and commercial name of Contractor
- Customer’ s/Consumer’s identification information
- Reservation date
- Booking confirmation sequence number
- Arrival/departure date
- Room category
- Accommodation type
- Room rate
- Check-in/ check-out time
- Reservation character (guaranteed, nonguaranteed)
- Cancellation policy terms
6.4. Contractor is entitled to implement kind of reservation as follows:
6.4.1. Guaranteed reservation implies that Consumer must arrive within the period till the indicated check-out hour of the day following the scheduled date. In case of late cancellation, delayed arrival or no show, charge will be taken for actual one day price. Cancellation is considered as late if Contractor is notified after 14:00 on the date prior to the arrival day. In case of delayed arrival of more than one day guaranteed reservation is cancelled, Reservation cancellation must be documented in form of fax, e-mail letter or other written form that proves that Consumer/Customer originated the reservation cancellation.
6.4.2. Nonguaranteed reservation implies that Consumer must arrive until the time indicated by Contractor (till 16.00 on arrival date) on scheduled date, otherwise reservation will be cancelled.
6.5. Visa support
Visa support service is executed by Contractor on the basis of a special request, signed by Consumer, in case it contains all information necessary for the procedure.
VII. RULES AND TERMS OF ACCOMODATION POLICY
7.1. Contractor is due to close Hotel services provision contract with Consumer (Registration card), signed bilaterally. The contract must include the following information:
- Legal and commercial name of Contractor, state registration data
- Customer/Consumer’s identification information
- Room provision information
- Room rate
- Staying period
- Other essential information.
7.2. The Contract (Registration card) is considered concluded immediately upon being signed by both parties. Contractor is entitled to sign the contract by one of Front desk department employees pursuant to a duly executed power of attorney. When concluding a contract the Consumer must be notified about the present Rules. Consumer's signature in Registration card is considered as consent.
7.3 In order to conclude a contract the Consumer must introduce identification documents such as:
- Russian passport
- Soviet passport of a Russian citizen (in case it is not changed to a new one)
- Birth certificate (for children under 14)
- Foreign passport (external passport)
- Foreign citizen’s passport or other identification document, valid on the RF territory.
- Document issued by a foreign state and valid on the territory on Russian Federation to identify a person destitute of nationality
- Permission to stay for a person destitute of nationality valid on the territory of Russian
- Registration certificate for a person destitute of nationality
7.4. Registration of Consumer — Russian Federation citizen — is executed in accordance with government regulations following Registration and Deregistration Rules from 17.07.1995 №713. Registration of underage citizens (under 14 years) is executed on the basis of birth certificate and documents providing their parents’( adoptive parents, guardians) identity. If they are accompanied by chaperons on the basis of documents, witnessing their authority. Registration at the place of location of foreign citizens or people destitute of nationality is executed in accordance with the Russian Federation government regulations from 15.01.2007 “Rules of migration registration of foreign citizens on the territory of Russian Federation”.
7.5. Accommodation of children at the Hotel
7.5.1. Children under 6 years can be accommodated at the Hotel fee of charge (a cot is provided by a request).
7.5.2. Accommodation of children 0f 7 years old and more is charged according to the rate catalogue.
7.6. Pets are not allowed at the Hotel.
7.7. Smoking at the Hotel
In accordance with the Law of the Russian Federation “Of health protection” of February, 02, 2013 SMOKING IS STRICLY PROHIBITED on all hotel premises (rooms, restaurant, bars, toilets and other public places). Smoking on the Hotel premises is considered as a fragrant violation of current Rules and a Contractor is entitled to terminate Contract on a unilateral basis Consumer must reimburse for actual expenses suffered by Contractor (at the amount of cleaning fee stated by the Contractor in accordance with the price list).
VIII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF CONTRACTOR AND CONSUMER
8.1. Consumer has rights:
- Use Hotel services included into room rate and related services provided by Contractor
- Obtain full and accurate information on provided services and service fee
- Make service reservations
- Put questions to Front office employees on provided services quality, submit reviews and comments on service quality.
8.2. Consumer is obliged to:
- Follow the regulations and terms of the present Rules
- Respect other Consumers’ rights on the premises of the Hotel
- Observe moral and ethical code of conduct, refrain from alcohol abuse and coarse language in public areas of the Hotel
- Follow rules for use of Hotel facilities
- Without undue delay and filly pay for provided services
- Save Hotel property from damage
- In case of damage/loss of property Consumer is obliged to undo the damage in accordance with legislation system, Extent of damage is defined on the basis of price catalogue set by Contractor or based on some other authorized documents
- Observe regulations of Fire safety as well as electrical appliance usage
- Switch off light and electrical appliances, turn the water off, close the windows
- Return the room key to the Front desk office before check-out
- Check-out upon the expiry of paid staying duration period
- Should Consumer have violated smoking prohibition rules Contractor has the right to charge fee for additional cleaning
8.3. Contractor is obliged to:
- Provide Consumer with services without delay and to the full extent
- Inform Consumer on services, terms and order of payment.
- Provide adequate service in accordance with sanitary regulations.
- Provide full confidentiality of information regarding Consumer.
- Without undue delay respond to Consumer’s requests, take proper and fast measures to fix any maintenance problem in the room.
- In case of failure provide Consumer with another room of the indicated category.
- Contractor is responsible for room equipment integrity, housekeeping service quality.
- Contractor is responsible for safekeeping of Consumer's property excluding carrying amount, currency values, valuable documents, jewelry.
- Contractor is due to inform Consumer that there is video surveillance in public areas of the Hotel to assure safety.
8.4. Contractor has rights:
- Employees of the Hotel have rights to enter a room to execute housekeeping services, maintenance work, to check water-supply, air conditioning and heating systems, Employees are also allowed to enter a room in the instances of Rules violation.
- Upon the expiry of paid staying duration period and failure to pay for prolongation of staying Contractor is entitled to request Consumer to clear the room. In case of Consumer’s absence Contractor may clear the room of Consumer's possessions, fill in the description form and place possessions in left-luggage room.
- Conduct service quality survey among Consumer.
- In case of a fragrant violation of current Rules a Contractor is entitled to terminate Contract on a unilateral basis. Consumer must reimburse for actual expenses suffered by Contractor. Should Consumer have conducted any unlawful acts Contractor has right to call police or any other necessary authorities.
IX. IT IS FORBIDDEN:
9.1. Conduct unauthorized camera/video filming on the Hotel premises.
9.2. Conduct camera/video filming of hotel guests without their consent.
9.3. Switch the furniture around in the room.
9.4. Smoke in a room and other Hotel premises.
9.5. Intruder upon other guests’ leisure time at night.
9.6. Bear and keep arms (only if it is not the case of need-to-have and there is right proving certificate), explosives, poisonous substances, narcotics and other dangerous articles.
9.7. Drink alcohol or eat food in public areas of the Hotel unless it is ordered in the bar or the restaurant.
9.8. Purposefully contaminate the Hotel territory.
9.9. Throw away things out of windows.
9.10. Use electricity appliances apart from those installed in the room.
9.11. Unregistered hotel visitors cannot stay in the room after 23:00.
9.12. Pets are not allowed.
9.13. The Contractor is entitled to reserve right not to provide services to people under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or psychotropic medication.
X. TERMS OF RECORDING, KEEPING AND DISPOSAL OF LOST THINGS
10.1. In case of finding of lost things in rooms or public areas of the Hotel a responsible employee is due to collect things and register them in the “Lost and Found” registration Journal and then place them in left-luggage room.
10.2. Contractor takes measures to find an owner of the things and, on the chance of success, notifies the Guest about it.
10.3. Contractor is due to keep lost things within the period of 6 months, after that Contractor can prolong the period or take decision to dispose of the things. In case of disposal an act must be drawn up.
10.4. An owner of found possessions is due to present identification documents to the Hotel ‘employee to be given things back.
ХI. RESPONCIBILITIES OF THE HOTEL AND CONSUMER
11.1. In case of failure to perform or improper performances of the obligation hereunder Contractor bears responsibility set by Russian legislation system. Harm or injury inflicted to Consumer as a result of provided irregular services is due to be compensated in accordance with Russian legislation system.
12.2. Consumer is responsible for any damage or loss of property of the Hotel. Consumer is obliged to undo the damage in accordance with legislation system.